26 May 2008

How YOU (the fans) can help the Lakers win Game 4

BallHype: hype it up!

As I was browsing blogs early-bird-style, I stumbled upon this. I thought it was a great idea. Considering you don't need a 'Yellowbook cam' to watch Kobe the entire game, and that Pau Gasol wouldn't be anything better than mildly-entertaining, no other player is the best candidate.

Okay, now I know I'm voting for Ronny's Turiaf but...what SPUR do I vote for?

Tim Duncan?

No, booooring.

Ginobili?

I don't think he speaks.

Parker?

No, but may I suggest a 'Longoria cam'?

I know the perfect candidate. And voting him for the last 12 minutes of the game may just cost the Spurs a win. I'll tell you who: Bruce Bowen.

Why you say? Well, we all know Bruce's past history (ahem) and we know he can get a little...violent. Why not keep a cam on Bowen for 12 minutes? Sure, if something 'out of the ordinary' happens Stu Jackson may just not give a crap, but as for us, the fans, our comments will be justified.

EVERY OTHER FAN: "Bowen is a dirty player"

SPUR FAN: " Bowen is not dirty. He is just an opportunist"

You know the drill. Game 4, vote Bowen. At http://www.tnt.tv/sports/nba/playoffs08_preview/.

Save a game for the Lakers, but most importantly, save a player.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

HYPE IT UP!

2 comments:

Rob Mahoney said...

Yeah I've been voting Bowen along with Ronny this whole time -- who doesn't want to see Bruce elbow people, punch them in the nuts, and tug on their jerseys?

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.